USKI-KNDU-INHA CIS Joint Symposium 2017
The US-Korea Institute at the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Korea National Defense University, and the Center for International Studies at Inha University invite you to attend a discussion on the future of US-Korea alliance under the Trump administration.
- Jae H. Ku, Director of the US-Korea Institute, Johns Hopkins SAIS
Session I: Grassroots Origins of the ROK-US Alliance
- NAM Chang-hee, Professor at Inha University and Committee Member at Inha Center for International Studies
Session II: Cultural Amity: Strategy Vision for the Korea-US Alliance
- KIM Youngjun, Professor at Korea National Defense University and International Senior Research Fellow at the US Army Foreign Military Studies Office (FMSO)
Session III: Challenges and Future Tasks of the Korea-U.S. Alliance
- LEE Byeonggu, Associate Professor at Korea National Defense University
- LIM Eunjung, Lecturer of Korea Studies at Johns Hopkins SAIS
- Jenny Town, Assistant Director of the US-Korea Institute, Johns Hopkins SAIS
This event is free and open to the public and press.