Research Project Intern
The US-Korea Institute at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) has immediate openings for full-time Research Project Interns. Those individuals selected for this position will be assistaning a Senior Fellow on a research project focused on past US Administration’s policy on North Korea.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Strong interest in US Foreign Policy, North Korea and/or East Asia policy
- Be at least a junior in undergraduate studies; graduate students and post-grads are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Foreign language skills are a plus, but not necessary
How to Apply
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and short writing sample (2-3 pages) in PDF to Seo Ho Lee, Academic Program Coordinator at [email protected]. Please use the subject line, “Application: Research Project Internship.”
Only those chosen for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis and are thus strongly encouraged to apply early.